Alpine BBX-F1200 Car Amplifier
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
- This new BBX amplifier gives you power performance at an amazing price, also they’re designed to fit easily in virtually any system.
- It delivers high output power
- It has high and low pass filters to let you set the frequency points for the high, mid and bass ranges to match your speakers
- It provides a boost of 40 Hz to increase the impact of sound
- DC/DC converter is used to create high symmetrical voltage to drive the output stages of this product
- You can maximize the performance of your system and get even more powerful bass with Bass EQ
- Amplifier Type: Class-A/B
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Crossover: Variable Low-Pass / High-Pass
- Green/red status LED
- 2 pair RCA pre-inputs
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
|Dimensions||15.24 × 25.4 × 4.45 cm|
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 600W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms (?1%THD+N): 4 x 50W
- Per Channel into 2ohms (?1%THD+N): 4 x 70W
- Bridged into 4ohms (?1%THD+N): 2 x 130W
- Crossover Frequency (Variable, OFF/LPF/HPF Selectable)
- 1/2 Ch: LP/HP: 50Hz – 500Hz
- 3/4 Ch: LP/HP: 50Hz – 500Hz
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ Fixed Frequency 45 Hz, Q=0.5, Variable Gain 0dB to +12dB (3/4 Ch only)
- Footprint: 330 mm x 52 mm x 240 mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V DC (11 V to 16 V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 – 8.0 V
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 50 kHz (+ 0,-3 dB)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ?
- Signal to Noise: S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4ohms) 95 dB
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
What’s in the box?
An Alpine BBX-F1200 4 Channel Amplifier.
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Alpine provides 1-year warranty (12 months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.