Alpine MRV-M1200 Mono Subwoofer CarAmplifier
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
- Alpine makes it a little easier to get great bass in your vehicle. Their V-Power Series mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 1,200 watts RMS to a sub woofer, guaranteeing some truly powerful performance on your drive.
- A low-pass filter puts you in command of the frequencies directed to your sub, while a bass boost lets you apply plenty of low-end punch.
- The amplifier includes preamp- and speaker-level inputs, so you can install it in almost any vehicle
- If you’re using the speaker-level inputs, the amp senses an incoming signal and turns itself on
- If you’re a tweaker, you’ll appreciate the end-piece terminal covers that can be snapped in and out without the need for any tools.
- you can control the volume of your MRV-M1200 from the front seat with the included RUX-KNOB wired remote controller.
- This amplifier uses a thermal management processor to roll back the output a bit when the amp threatens to overheat from playing too long.
- Instead of shutting down completely, it continues playing your music, until it cools enough to return to full power.
|Dimensions||15.24 × 25.4 × 4.45 cm|
- mono subwoofer car amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- RUX-KNOB wired remote level control included
- fuse rating: 25A x 4
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/16″W x 2-3/16″H x 8-5/8″D
What’s in the box?
- Mono bloc amplifier
- Four 25A ATO fuses (installed)
- 8.5″ Speaker-level input harness
- 2 Snap-on terminal covers
- Four 3/4″ self-tapping screws
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- RUX-KNOB remote bass level control
- 16′ Connection cable (with a RJ-25 connector on each end)
- 4 Mounting screws (for RUX-KNOB)
- Owner’s Manual
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Alpine provides 1-year warranty (12 months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.