Alpine PDR-M65 Mono Subwoofer Car Amplifier
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
The PDR-Power amps provide you with the absolute widest bandwidth, best signal-to-noise, lowest distortion and highest damping factor of any amplifier in their class without sacrificing power.
Dual-Feedback Modulation Loop:
It makes sure that their real-time error-correction analyzes the signal not only once, but twice by comparing input signal with the output throughout the entire amplification process. Which makes the output power distortion free.
Small, Powerful Design:
They are usually small in size yet they are much flexible and durable compared to the X-Power
Heat Management :
Excessive heat is the enemy of amplifiers. If you are playing music under heavy loads for long periods, the circuit automatically reduces power output slightly at first, and then further in a second stage if necessary.Therefore brings down the temperature keeping your amplifier safe.
Ultra-Wide Frequency Bandwidth:
This super-wide, industry leading frequency range offers listeners unparallel sound quality and detail that bests even the most high-end audiophile equipment.
- Rotatable Illuminated Alpine Badge
- Top-Side Control Panel
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control : Thermal management control
- Low-battery Protection
- Power Supply: Resonant Mode Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator (Power: Blue, Status: Blue/Red)
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Crossover: Adjustable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (Sold Separately)
- Angled Insert-Type Terminals
- Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Clean-look installation
|Dimensions||15.24 × 25.4 × 4.45 cm|
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1300W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ?1%THD+N) 450W x 1
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ?1%THD+N) 650W x 1
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-24dB / oct )
- Subsonic Filter: Variable, 8-40Hz (-24dB / oct )
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 228.5mm x 165mm x 50.8mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11 – 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.1 – 4.0V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 8Hz – 400Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 10Hz – 300Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms): ?0.02%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms): ?0.07%
- Damping Factor (10W into 4 ohms at 100Hz): >1300
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): >113dB
- Weight: 2.4kg
What’s in the box?
An Alpine PDR-M65 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Infinity provides 1-year warranty (12 months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.
Q & A