Alpine PDX-F6 4 Car Amplifier
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio enthusiast, all from a compact size. Consider the bar raised.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection
- Low-battery Protection
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Connectors: Quick Disconnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
|Dimensions||15.24 × 25.4 × 4.45 cm|
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ?1%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ?1%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged into 4? 300 W x 2 (?1%THD+N)
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass /OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 25 mm² (BATT and GND), 4 mm² (Remote), Up to 10 mm² (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ?)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ?
- Signal to Noise: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4?) 96 dBA
What’s in the box?
An Alpine PDX-F6 4 Channel Amplifier
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Alpine provides 1-year warranty (12 months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.