Alpine S-A32F Car Amplifier
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
- S-Series amplifiers are your sound system’s workhorse. With unmatched reliability and budget-friendly prices, these amplifiers are the better choice in performance value.
- This 4-channel amplifier can deliver 55 watts RMS to each of your car’s front and rear speakers, making for some sweet sound on your drive.
- You can also run this versatile amp in 3-channel mode, powering a subwoofer with up to 160 watts RMS while driving a pair of full-range speakers with 55 watts each.
- Alpine made this amp so small it got less than an 8″ by 8″ footprint and it’s just over 2″ tall, it can fit almost anywhere in your vehicle.
- The amp uses Enhanced Shutdown Performance technology
- The amp includes preamp- and speaker-level inputs, so you can install it in almost any vehicle
- An optional wired remote lets you control bass level from the driver’s seat, when you’re running a sub with Channels 3 and 4.
|Dimensions||15.24 × 25.4 × 4.45 cm|
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 55 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 160 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- optional wired remote level control for Ch 3/4 available
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- dimensions: 9″W x 2-5/16″H x 8-1/16″D
What’s in the box?
- 4-Channel amplifier
- One 40-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- Four 3/4″ Screws
- 2mm Allen wrench
- Owner’s manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Alpine Verification Certificate
- Warranty information
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Alpine provides 1-year warranty (12 months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.