Alpine S-S69C Car Speakers
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
- The latest model of this Alpine S series is a perfect choice for those sound geeks who would like to enjoy every bit of music.
- The step-up in range, tone definition, and power handling will make you fall in love with your sound system
- To boost the sound, connect them to a nice Amp for even more bang.
- Alpine’s carbon fibre-reinforced plastic woofer cones provide next-level sturdiness
- The big multi-roll rubber surround contributes to reduced distortion for a cleaner sound.
- The separate silk dome tweeter brings out the character of the instruments by providing all the precise details
- These speakers are a great place to start If you’ve never experienced Alpine sound quality.
- S-Series speakers deliver the winning combination of incredible sound and value within the entry-level category
- Larger voice coil and new CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cone
- Now with Alpine’s patented HAMR (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) Surround, allowing for large amounts of linear air movement
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- Available 6×9-inch S-Series Speaker Grills (sold separately)
- Woofer Size: 6″ x 9″ (16cm x 24cm)
- Tweeter Size: 1″ (2.5cm)
- Cutout Diameter: 5 29/32″ x 8-3/4″ (15cm x 22.2cm)
- Mounting Depth: 2-15/16″ (5.8cm)
- Peak Power Capacity: 260W
- Max RMS Power Capacity: 85W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
- Recommended Amplification: Up to 85W RMS per channel
- 2 Flush mount retention rings
- 2 Stealth brackets
- 2 Foam self-adhesive pads
- 2 Foam self-adhesive rings
- Eight 1-3/16″ Screws
- Eight M4x6mm Machine screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Warranty information
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Alpine provides 1 year warranty(12 Months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.