Alpine SPR-50C Car Speakers
Alpine has consistently developed innovative, top-quality car audio devices for vehicle manufacturers and the consumer market around the world. Alpine prides itself to fully satisfy those who are eager to customize their car interiors with the latest, high-quality components and has established its position as a global brand of high-end car audio systems. Alpine has also developed a diverse range of car AV products and navigation systems that provide exciting in-car audio/video experiences, as well as make driving more comfortable and safer.
- Alpine designed their Type-R speakers for people who like to turn it up. They’ll deliver big, dynamic sound with plenty of bass, and they’ll handle lots of volume.
- The silk tweeters produce smooth highs that bring out your music’s detail and depth with no shrillness.
- Alpine mounts an EQ ring in front of the tweeters to help disperse the highs for a larger listening “sweet spot” in your ride.
- High-density polymer frames will fit into more places than most 5-1/4″ woofers cause they use smaller powerful neodymium magnets.
- External 2-way crossover networks control the high and low frequencies for seamless, clear sound
- They’re easier to install as they are 60% smaller than the old Type-R crossovers.
- system includes two 5-1/4″ woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- multi-layer hybrid fiber woofer cone
- High Amplitude Multi Roll (HAMR) Santoprene® rubber surround
- 1″ silk dome tweeter
- external 2-way crossovers with 4-level tweeter adjustment
- power range: 8-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 70-29,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4″
- grilles included
What’s in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Grille badges
- 2 Tweeters (each has an attached 29″ length of wire)
- 2 Tweeter grilles (installed)
- 2 Swivel flush mount housings (with tweeters installed)
- Two crossovers (each has attached 32″ input and 12″ output wires)
- 2 Flush mount retention rings
- 2 Stealth brackets
- 2 Foam self-adhesive pads
- 2 Foam self-adhesive rings
- Eight 1-1/8″ Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed-clips
- Four 5″ Zip ties
- 2 Pieces of two-sided tape
- Warranty information
- Important Notice sheet
- Template and specs on box
Warranty & Installation
Warranty: Alpine provides 1 year warranty(12 Months)
Installation: We recommend getting the installation of the speakers done by a skilled professional.
Razen Customs does provide Doorstep Installation by expert technicians for the seat covers for orders within Hyderabad currently. The installation option can be chosen during the checkout process.