- Gearbox Mounted Braking System | 100% load holding, proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox for zero heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
- Zero Drag Brake | Power out under no load without the heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze.
- Premium Motor Design | Series wound, motor made with high-grade materials resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme load. 10,000lb – 12V 5.2HP. 12,000lb – 12V 6.2HP
- 4 Stage, Oversized Gearbox | Designed for maximum strength and durability, with extra-wide gears improving load distribution resulting in less wear and increased long-term
- External Clocking | Motor, and Gearbox can be rotated without complete disassembly of the winch, with 3 motor positions and 16 gearbox positions offering versatility for any vehicle install.
- Multi-Mount Control Box | Mount horizontally, vertically or on a separate mounting bracket (included) to suit all installation requirements.
- 500A Contactor | Heavy-duty sealed contractor reliably distributes power with minimal voltage drops.
- Waterproof | Fully sealed motor, gearbox and drum for maximum protection from water, dust and debris.
- No-lift Clutch | Easy to use spring-loaded cam-style clutch mechanism engages with a reliable, rotating ring gear design.
- Tough Design | Strong and lightweight alloy housing with durable black powder coat finish and fully sealed to IP67 rating.
- In-Line/Off-set Hawse Fairlead | Innovative two-position, aircraft-grade aluminum design to suit in-line and off-set mounting requirements.
- Synthetic Rope | Premium, 10mm synthetic rope paired with a ½” removable clevis hook
- Series wound, motor made with high-grade materials resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme load, 10,000lb – 12V 5.2HP.
- Wireless Hand Controller | Full sealed, IP67 rated ergonomic hand controller with long-range. Sealed 433MHz wireless receiver mounted internally to control box.
Q & A
There are no questions yet