- 12V DC reliable recovery winch at 8,000 – 10,000 – 12,000 lb. pulling exceeds your expectations.
- Series-wound motor for power and fast line speed.
- Compact control pack fixed above motor for quick installation. It is also removable for various mounting options.
- Exclusive brake design with No. 37C device for better winching control.
- Durable, smooth, and reliable three-stage planetary gear train.
- Fine powder coated finish provides better weather resistance.
- Waterproof rated IP 68
- Part number:?PN 853839
- Rated line pull:?4,535 kg / 10,000 lb single line
- Motor:?4,101 w / 5.5 hp 12V series wound
- Gear train:?3-stage planetary 234.6:1
- Clutch (free spooling):?Rotating ring gear
- Brake (inside the drum):?Exclusive brake design with No. 37C device
- Winch construction: Aluminum die-cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size:?63.5 mm x 222.5L mm (2.5? x 8.8?L)
- Control:?Waterproof remote w/ 5 m (17′)?cord
- Rope?size:?Synthetic rope, 10 mm x 26 m (3/8″ x 85.3′)
- Mounting bolt pattern:?254 mm x 114 mm (10? x 4.5?)
- Winch weight :?33.7 kg / 74.3 lb
- Gross weight?:?45.2 kg / 99.6 lb
- Box dimension, (L x D x H)?:?650 x 195 x 415 mm (25.6″ x 7.7″ x 16.3″)
- Hawse fairlead (GIO 80s/100s/120s)
- Remote control w/5 m (17′) cord
- Synthetic?rope w/clevis hook (GIO 80s/100s/120s)
- 1.8 m (6?) 2 gauge battery lead
- Hand saver strap
? The winch is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
? The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of wire rope on the drum.
? The wire rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.
Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and one ( 1 ) years warranty for electrical components from the date of purchase. Wire ropes or synthetic ropes are not included under warranty after initial use.
Q & A