Mahindra Thar Comeup Gio 10 Winch
- 12V DC reliable recovery winch at 8,000 – 10,000 – 12,000 lb. pulling exceeds your expectations.
- Series-wound motor for power and fast line speed.
- Compact control pack fixed above motor for quick installation. It is also removable for various mounting options.
- Exclusive brake design with No. 37C device for better winching control.
- Durable, smooth, and reliable three-stage planetary gear train.
- The fine powder-coated finish provides better weather resistance.
- Waterproof rated IP 68
- Specifications:Part number: PN 853839
Rated line pull: 4,535 kg / 10,000 lb single line
Motor: 4,101 w / 5.5 hp 12V series wound
Gear train: 3-stage planetary 234.6:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake (inside the drum): Exclusive brake design with No. 37C device
Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
Drum size: 63.5 mm x 222.5L mm (2.5? x 8.8?L)
Control: Waterproof remote w/ 5 m (17′) cord
Rope size: Synthetic rope, 10 mm x 26 m (3/8″ x 85.3′)
Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10? x 4.5?)
Winch weight : 33.7 kg / 74.3 lb
Gross weight : 45.2 kg / 99.6 lb
Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 650 x 195 x 415 mm (25.6″ x 7.7″ x 16.3″)Line Speed and Amp. Draw (1st layer of rope on the drum): (GIO 100/100s)Standard Accessories:Hawse fairlead (GIO 80s/100s/120s)
Remote control w/5 m (17′) cord
Synthetic rope w/clevis hook (GIO 80s/100s/120s)
1.8 m (6?) 2 gauge battery lead
Hand saver strap
Warning? The winch is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
? The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of wire rope on the drum.
? The wire rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.Warranty
Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and one ( 1 ) years warranty for electrical components from date of purchase. Wire ropes or synthetic ropes are not included under warranty after initial use.